Aggregate \Ag"gre*gate\, a. [L. aggregatus, p. p.]

Formed by a collection of particulars into a whole mass or sum; collective. To bring together. Syn: To heap up; accumulate; pile; collect.


Background

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labour Day Weekend...

Happy Labour Day!  To celebrate I turned on the heat.

18 degrees never felt so good, but holy hell the 30 year old furnace is LOUD!

Come back tomorrow for Holiday Homage Monday - which means it is being posted on a Tuesday :)

Canadian translation: Honour Labour :)



1 comment:

  1. Happy Labour Day indeed! Good to hear you have heat. Grandpa turned 90 this week-end & he is full of stories of "when I grew up we had no heat"! Did the furnace smell when you turned it on? Ours always does - reminds me of a season change.

    ReplyDelete

Have I mentioned I ADORE your comments? Well I do - THANK YOU!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...