Aggregate \Ag"gre*gate\, a. [L. aggregatus, p. p.]

Formed by a collection of particulars into a whole mass or sum; collective. To bring together. Syn: To heap up; accumulate; pile; collect.


Background

Friday, May 28, 2010

The Birthday Box

My son had a wonderful 4th birthday, I could hardly believe 4 years had passed, but he had a great time!

Aside from being treasured, loved and adored more than he will ever know, he got some pretty awesome gifts! He was blessed with some really cute clothes, books, toys and even a 10 week old Brussels Griffon(from his sister with whom he shares the puppy), Velma.

One of the gifts came in an immense box. This box is so big that it was wrapped in packing paper and the Happy Birthday message spray painted across the side. I'm talking BIG. Thankfully, the toy enclosed was to be enjoyed outside. But then the rain came. And has basically stayed. So this huge box lives in my living room and has quickly become the go-to gift.

The birthday box is where my son now takes his meals, naps and visitors. The inside has been adorned with felt pen creations and every now and then I need to rescue Velma from two overzealous preschool box-dwellers. It has been a lifesaver.  I really feel that the box was a gift for ME and have begun to think that these 35 cubic feet will allow me to pack up all the other toys unnoticed as the tiny cube people wile away the next three weeks inside its cardboard walls. Hallelujah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have I mentioned I ADORE your comments? Well I do - THANK YOU!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...